Everyone knows that potassium hydroxide is mainly used in basic chemical materials, medicine, daily chemical industry, etc. In addition, in fact, it has a certain role in environmental protection, then how much do you know about its role? Next, let's introduce it to you.
1. Solid potassium hydroxide can promote coagulation of colloidal particles in wastewater and act as nucleus weight-increasing agent to accelerate the separation of insoluble substances.
2. Absorb SO2 in boiler flue gas to make the sulfur content of flue gas meet the environmental protection standard.
3. It can effectively remove phosphate, sulfate and fluoride ions.
4. It can destabilize and demulsify emulsified wastewater by adjusting PH value.
5. It can destroy the binding of some metal ions by complexing agents such as aminosulfonate or chelating agents.
6. As a strong alkaline agent, it neutralizes acidic wastewater or heavy metal wastewater, making acidic wastewater neutral.
Above is a summary of the environmental protection value of solid potassium hydroxide, I believe that everyone has a certain degree of learning, hope to have some help to you, after understanding whether you want to use it to protect the environment, if you still know more knowledge, please continue to pay attention t