Uses - widely used in beverage, frozen food, candy, cereal, dairy products, health care products and other industries, as well as in textile, daily chemical and pharmaceutical production.
(1) Maltodextrin added to milk powder and other dairy products can make the product volume expand, not easy to agglomerate, instant, good mixing, prolong the shelf life of products, reduce costs and improve economic benefits.
(2) It can be used in nutritious snack foods such as soybean milk powder, instant cereal and malt milk essence. It has good taste and instant thickening effect, avoids precipitation and stratification, can absorb beany or milk smell, and prolong the retention period. The reference dosage is 10%~25%.
(3) When used in solid drinks, such as milk tea, fruit crystal, instant tea and solid tea, it can maintain the characteristics and flavor of the original product, reduce the cost, make the product taste mellow and delicate, have strong flavor and instant effect, and inhibit crystallization. Good emulsifying effect and obvious carrier effect. The reference dosage is 10%~30%. The maltodextrin of de24~29, which is suitable for the production of coffee mate, can be used as much as 70%.
(4) It is used in fruit juice drinks, such as coconut milk, peanut and almond juice, and various lactic acid drinks. It has strong emulsifying ability. The original nutritional flavor of fruit juice is unchanged. It is easy to be absorbed by the human body. The viscosity is improved. The product is pure, stable, and not easy to precipitate. For sports drinks, maltodextrin is used in the metabolism of human body. The consumption of heat energy is easy to maintain balance, and the load of gastrointestinal digestion and absorption is small. The reference dosage is 5%~15%.
(5) It is used in frozen foods such as ice cream, ice cream or popsicle. The ice particles are exfoliated and fine, the viscosity is good, the sweetness is mild, with little or no *, the flavor is pure, the mouth is clean, and the taste is good. The dosage is 10%~25%.
(6) When used in candy, it can increase the toughness of candy, prevent sanding and sanding, and improve the structure. Reduce the sweetness of candy, reduce dental disease, reduce tooth adhesion, improve flavor, prevent deliquescence, and extend the shelf life. The dosage is generally 10%~30%.
(7) It is used for biscuits or other convenient food, with full shape, smooth surface, clear color and good appearance effect. The product is crispy and delicious, with moderate sweetness. It does not stick to teeth and leaves no residue. It has few defective products and long shelf life. Dosage 5%~10%.
(8) Maltodextrin is mainly used to increase the consistency, improve the structure, appearance and flavor of various canned or soup foods. It is used in solid condiments, spices, powdered oils and other foods. It plays the role of dilution and filling. It can prevent moisture and caking, and make the products easy to store. It can also play the role of substitute grease in powder grease.
(9) Adding maltodextrin to meat products such as ham and sausage can reflect its characteristics of strong stickiness and thickening, make the products delicate, rich in taste, easy to package and shape, and extend the shelf life. Dosage 5%~10%.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by refined naphthalene manufacturers. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.jnjdbc.cn/ We have special customer service to answer your questions