We all know that glucose is a nutrient, but many people don't know about industrial glucose. Is industrial glucose the same as normal glucose? What are the functions of industrial glucose? What are the application fields of industrial glucose? These problems must be bothering you. Today we will explain the application scope of industrial glucose.
1. Industrial glucose is used in medicine to regulate the acid-base balance in the human body, so as to restore the normal function of nerves. For the same purpose, it is used in food additives;
2. The advantages of industrial glucose used as water quality stabilizer are as follows: Industrial glucose has obvious coordination effect, which is suitable for various formulations such as molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten and nitrite. Due to the influence of coordination effect, the corrosion inhibition effect is greatly improved; industrial glucose is opposite to general corrosion inhibitor, and the corrosion inhibition rate increases with the increase of temperature; the technical requirements for scale inhibition are calcium, magnesium and iron Salt has strong complexation ability, especially for Fe3 +. Industrial glucose, as a scale and corrosion inhibitor for circulating cooling water, is incomparable with other scale and corrosion inhibitors currently used, and can achieve the effect of eliminating public hazards;
3. Industrial glucose is used as steel surface cleaning agent: if the steel surface needs to be plated with bowl, chromium, tin and nickel to adapt to the special purpose, the billet surface should be strictly cleaned to make the coating firmly combine with the steel surface. At this time, adding sodium gluconate in the cleaning agent will achieve a very ideal effect;
4. Industrial glucose as a special cleaning agent for glass bottles: the professional cleaning agent for glass bottles with sodium gluconate as the main formula can improve the following common problems: the cleaning power is not strong, which is easy to block the nozzle and pipeline of the bottle washing machine; the ability to remove rust from bottle stickers and bottlenecks is not ideal; the safety of trace residues (such as phosphate residues) after washing is not ideal; the washing water is discharged into a public hazard; the water quality is low;
5. Industrial glucose is used as cement admixture: adding a certain amount of sodium gluconate to cement can increase the plasticity and strength of concrete, and has a blocking effect, that is, delaying the initial and final setting time of concrete;
6. Industrial glucose can be used in electroplating, film manufacturing and many other industrial fields.
7. Industrial glucose is used in the food industry, because it can effectively prevent the occurrence of low sodium syndrome, it can be used as a food additive. Sodium gluconate and potassium gluconate have excellent taste threshold. Sodium gluconate has no irritation and bitter taste. The taste of salt is close to that of table salt, and the threshold value is much higher than that of other organic salts, which is 5 times of table salt (inorganic salt), 3 times of sodium malate and 3 times of sodium lactate. Sodium gluconate and potassium gluconate are used in food processing to adjust pH, improve food taste, and replace salt to produce healthy low salt or salt free (no sodium chloride) food, which plays an important role in improving human health and enriching people's life.
Thank you for reading, I hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click: chemical naphthalene factory http://www.jnjdbc.cn .