Anhydrous glucose is a substance that we contact more in our daily life. It can be used in many industries, and each industry has its own advantages. In order to facilitate your understanding and use, please refer to the following to understand the application of this product in different industries.
1. In medicine, it can be used to adjust the acid-base balance in human body to restore the normal function of nerves;
2. It can be used as steel surface cleaning agent: if the steel surface needs to be plated with bowl, chromium, tin and nickel to adapt to special purposes, the steel billet surface must be strictly cleaned to make the coating and steel surface firmly combined. At this time, the addition of anhydrous sodium gluconate in the cleaning agent will achieve a very ideal effect;
3. As a special cleaning agent for glass bottles: the professional cleaning agent for glass bottles with anhydrous sodium gluconate as the main formula can improve the following common problems: the detergency is not strong, and it is easy to block the nozzle and pipeline of bottle washing machine; the ability of removing rust from bottle stickers and bottle neck is not ideal; the micro residue after washing is not ideal for food safety (such as phosphate residue); the washing water is discharged into a public hazard; and;
4. It can be used as cement admixture: after adding a certain amount of anhydrous sodium gluconate to cement, the plasticity and strength of concrete can be increased, and it has retardation effect, that is, delaying the initial and terminal setting time of concrete;
5. It can be used in electroplating, film manufacturing and many other industrial fields.
To sum up, to understand the application of anhydrous glucose in different industries, in fact, its role is very strong, and the fields that can be used are particularly complex and extensive. Maybe you can play its role in many products you use in your life, so it is also a relatively precious resource, so we need to make rational use of it.