Glucose is used as water quality stabilizer in wastewater treatment industry. In what ways does it perform well?
(1) Glucose has obvious coordination function and is suitable for various formulations, such as molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten, nitrite, etc. Because of the coordination effect, the inhibition effect is greatly improved;
(2) On the contrary, the inhibition rate of glucose increases with the increase of temperature;
(3) Glucose scale inhibition technology requires strong complexing ability of calcium, magnesium and iron salts, especially Fe3 +.
(4) The circulating use of glucose cooling water corrosion and scale inhibitor is incomparable with other corrosion and scale inhibitors currently used, and can achieve the effect of eliminating public hazards;
(5) In industry, glucose powder as a nutrient source of sludge in sewage treatment is faster than urea.