Potassium hydroxide can be divided into solid, solution, powder and other forms according to the different needs of various industries. In order to facilitate transportation and storage, we will choose to package it. So what are the packaging methods of potassium hydroxide?
1. The solid block is packed in straight steel drum (GB / T 325.2-2010), and its specification and dimension meet the requirements of GB / T 325.2-2010, and the thickness of steel drum meet the requirements of light steel drum (GB / T 325.2-2010). The net content of each barrel is 50kg, 100kg, 150kg and 200kg respectively.
2. Solid sheet products are packed in two layers. Polyethylene plastic film bag is used for inner package and polypropylene film woven bag is used for outer package. The net weight of each bag was 25kg, 40kg and 50kg respectively. The container size and net content of each bag can be negotiated according to the user's requirements. When packing, the inner layer is bound with nylon rope or other ropes of the same quality, and the outer woven bag is sewn with a sewing machine. The sewing is firm and there is no jumper leakage.
3. Solid flakes can also be packed in double layers. Polyethylene plastic film bag with thickness not less than 0.1 mm shall be used for inner package, and GB / T? Straight open drum in full open drum? 325.2-2010, the specifications and dimensions conform to GB / t325.2-2010, and the thickness of steel drum conforms to GB / t325.2-2010. The net content of each barrel is 50kg or 100kg. When packing, the inner bag is bound with vinylon rope or other ropes of the same quality, and the iron bucket and the end are fixed with rings to ensure that the end is not loose.
4. The solution is transported by railway tanker or road tanker or iron bucket. The upper port of the tank car is tightly covered with iron sheet.
5. The container size and net content of each bag can be negotiated according to the user's requirements.