1. Used as desiccant, absorbent, oxalic acid and various potassium salts, electroplating, carving, lithography, etc
2. It is mainly used as raw material for potassium salt production, such as potassium permanganate, potassium carbonate, etc. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used to produce potassium borohydride, spironolactone, saganol, etc. It is used in light industry to produce potassium soap, alkaline battery and cosmetics (such as cold cream, snow cream and shampoo). In the dye industry, it is used to produce vat dyes, such as vat blue RSN, etc. In the electrochemical industry, it is used for electroplating, engraving, etc. In the textile industry, it is used for printing and dyeing, bleaching and mercerizing, and is widely used as the main raw material for manufacturing man-made fibers and polyester fibers. In addition, it is also used for metallurgical heating agent and leather degreasing.
3. Basic chemical raw materials, used in medicine, daily chemical industry, etc.
4. It is used as an absorbent for analytical reagent, saponification reagent, carbon dioxide and water.
5. The daily chemical industry is used as the raw material for making dirty soap, shampoo soap, snow cream, cold cream, shampoo, etc. The battery industry is used to manufacture alkaline batteries.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by refined naphthalene manufacturers. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.jnjdbc.cn/ We have special customer service to answer your questions